- This event has passed.
Tuesday Twilights Featuring Ray Prim
May 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pmRegular Admission
We’re staying open late every Tuesday, March 22 – May 10, to make more hours for wildflowers! Make it a date night, a picnic with friends, or come for some solo solace in nature. Each evening will feature live music from local musicians, a rolling lineup of Austin’s favorite food trucks, and take-and-walk adult beverages will be available for purchase too.
Please note, masks are optional in all areas of the Center. Read our full safety guidelines here.
This event is included with regular garden admission. Reservations are required.
Tickets become available seven days in advance.
- Austin’s own Ray Prim will perform two soulful sets, starting around 5:45 p.m. Check out Ray’s music!
- Grab something savory from Tamale Addiction or Xolo Tacos, then satisfy your sweet tooth with a treat from Cold Cookie Company.
- If you’ve been admiring wildflowers for at least 21 years, you can purchase the delicious cocktail of the evening, Tito’s & Cranberry, check out the recipe here.
- Parking is limited, even with some extra options on La Crosse Avenue and in the streets of the nearby neighborhood. We suggest carpooling or using a rideshare to help keep the chill vibes of the evening going.
- Please refrain from bringing in alcoholic beverages. There will be a bar on site for your convenience.
- Things start winding down around 7:30 p.m., so be sure to get here at the top of the hour for our later ticket holders.